2017 Briggs & Stratton 2600 MAX PSI / 2.0 MAX GPM Pressure Washer (020594)
Clean decks, sidewalks, fences or vehicles faster and easier with this Briggs & Stratton 2600 Max PSI* pressure washer. It features a medium-duty Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ engine with ReadyStart®, so there’s no need to prime or choke. Plus, the heavy duty, all-steel base is more durable and makes hose connections easier.
* Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ engine
* Heavy duty, all-steel base
* Easy Start™ pump
* 3 Quick-Connect Spray Tips
* Detergent Injection System
* Fold-down handle design
* 11" Never Go Flat wheels
- PSI*: 2600 PSI
- GPM*: 2.0 GPM
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series: 675 Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 6.75 ft-lbs, gross
- OHV Engine: No
- Pump Type: Maintenance-Free Axial Cam
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: No
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 3.0
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Displacement: 190
- Marketing Model: 020594
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and easy, low-effort starting.
- Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ Engine (190 cc): This easy-starting engine combines power and performance with easy-to-use features homeowners want: it’s strong, quiet and durable.
- 3 Quick Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between two high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide (0 and 25 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- Fold-Down Handle Design: Includes built-in accessory compartments for easy, compact storage.
- 2X Stronger Heavy Duty All-Steel Base**: Includes front-facing hose connections for added convenience.**Compared to a tubular pressure washer frame in a displacement crush test.
- ReadyStart® Starting System: No priming. No choking. Just start it and start cleaning.
- 2600 PSI
- Flow Rate
- 2.0 GPM